Go Indians!!
I would like to think that the Burton game fired up the Dogs
Go Indians!!
Well, I hope that the past two games have the Vikings seeking to regain some pride. They sure need to make some adjustments and shore up those lines.
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
[ QUOTE ]
DB 33 Oak Ridge 10 in a battle of 1 vs. 2 in Tennessee late in the 4th quarter...Indians have dominated this game from the opening whistle.
[/ QUOTE ]
I guess DB will have to wait until the postseason to throw up all over themselves this year. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
That rocks!!!!!!!!! Way to go DB!!
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Plus the fact that Clintwood is not that good, not taking away anything from the Dawgs. I knew they were good. They just had a wake-up call last week. They will be there in the end.
Well, thats what they normally do, isn't it?
The PV game is official: 42-28
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Still too early to tell about the Dogs, but I hope they are coming around now. Does anyone know what offensive formation they used this week? I sure hope it was the T.
[ QUOTE ]
Well, thats what they normally do, isn't it?
[/ QUOTE ]
True.
Just makes it sweeter to see them blow through the regular season, win a playoff game, then lose to a weak team from the Knoxville area every year.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Appy-38 Clintwood-8 dunno if it's a final or not just heard it on WDIC
[/ QUOTE ]
Wow! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
APPY- 38
CW- 14 when i left with about 8 mins left in the 4th
Bookmarks